Apartment Complex Fire in Greenwood Village, CO
Apartment building is gutted by fire!
A fire loss is never easy. Out of all of the disasters it is the most devastating to the homeowner. It also takes the longest to restore. The fire in this apartment complex left three families having to move out for a few weeks until the building was restored.
The cleanup of this building started with removing all of the drywall and flooring. Once removed the rooms started to smell better but there was still a lingering smoke odor. Taping off the windows and leaving the room bare we used a thermal fogger to deodorize the leftover building materials.