If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (303) 777-6498

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Park Meadows Home With a Mold Problem

How does mold get cleaned up?

We take a lot of care for our technicians when we are cleaning up mold. This suit our technician is wearing keeps mold spores from getting on his clothes. The mask covers the entire face and uses vapor and particulate cartridges. The paper cartridge keeps the technician from inhaling mycotoxins. The particulate cartridge doesn't allow mold spores to pass through.

After this home suffered him water damage in Park Meadows, Colorado it also started to grow mold along the drywall and subfloor. Using an air filtration device inside the room remove mold spores and mycotoxins and exchanges it was clean air.