Dorm Room Fire
Fire Within Dorm Rooms
Although nothing looks out of place from the outside there is a lot of work going on inside. The technicians from SERVPRO of Englewood/Littleton East didn't know it was possible to burn Ramen noodles on the stove, but that is exactly what happened in this room. The smoke smell was terrible which lead to the removal of drywall and carpeting.
The techniques of fire restoration is learned both on-the-job and at the IICRC schoolhouse. Each member of our crew is a certified Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician. They apply their certification on a daily basis.