Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
The smallest amount of water intrusion in your home or business can cause a massive heap of problems if the conditions are right for mold to grow. In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a huge problem in your home or business. Something as simple as a roof leak or leaking water line can be the culprit. Mold can cause serious health problems and it can also cause significant damage to your property.
SERVPRO of Englewood / East Littleton has expert level experience and training to remediate your mold issues. We have all of the protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (303) 777-6498
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Englewood / East Littleton for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Englewood / East Littleton has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Park Meadows